We can do that.
We can do that too.
Okay, you got us there.
Below is just one example of the endless options we provide.
Palaces & Kings
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jodhpur,
Ranakpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, and Mandawa
What to Expect on Your Tour
The focus of this tour is royalty: experiencing royalty and feeling like royalty. We won’t build a palace for you, (sorry, we just don’t have a construction background) but we will take care of all the logistics of getting around.
We do all the driving. We pick you up right at the airport. Nothing ruins the start of a trip like trying to navigate city traffic in a rented car. Or trying to find a tour in English. Or finding transportation to and from the airport. You’ll wind up taking the bus. You don’t need that stress. All you need to worry about is taking perfect photos. Our representatives come to YOU. We meet you at the airport and hotels, and give you the treatment fit for royalty.
You’ll feel like a maharaja on your guided tours of some of the most famous sites in India.
- Breakfast daily
- English speaking local gudie during sightseeing locations expect in en-route places
- Entrance Fees at the monuments for single visit, as per program
- Cycle Riksha ride in Delhi
- Tonga ride in Bikaneer
- Boat ride [sharing basis] on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Visit to Taj Mahal during sunrise in Agra
New Delhi is a sprawling city on the banks of the Yamuna River and is the capital city of India. It exudes the soul of the country and is a blend of the modern and traditional featuring skyscrapers, beautiful gardens, and wide tree-lined avenues.
- Arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
- A Jaya Travel representative will meet with you and transfer you to your hotel.
- Spend the evening relaxing.
- Overnight in New Delhi.
- After breakfast you will be met by our tour guide in the hotel lobby at 8 AM.
- Red Fort – This old walled city from Mughal India contains palaces and impressive public buildings.
- Jama Masjid – The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan.
- Raj Ghat – Located on the banks of the Yamuna River. This simple square platform of black marble marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated following his assassination.
In the afternoon, we will see:
- The India Gate – This War Memorial Arch was built by the British in the honor of the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War and Second Afghan War.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan (President Palace) and the adjoining Government Buildings.
- Parliament House
- Rajpath – The ceremonial street of Delhi.
- Qutab Minar – Five stories high and constructed in Indo- Islamic style, it is one of the highest stone towers in India.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple – A popular Birla Temple.
Overnight in New Delhi. (B)
Mandawa: a region famous for the high quality frescoes and often called the open air art gallery of Rajasthan.
- After an early breakfast, we check out and drive to Mandawa and check in to your hotel.
In the afternoon, you will be met by our tour guide and proceed to visit the stunning havelis such as:
- Chokhani havelis
- Ladia havelis
- Saraf havelis
- Binsidhar Newatia Haveli
- Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli
Overnight in Mandawa. (B)
Bikaner is named after its founder, Rao Bikaji, who established the city in 1488 AD. Bikaner City is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples, and a mosque. The Fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies, and aerial windows of varying designs.
- After breakfast, we check out and head to Bikaner and check-in at the hotel.
- In the afternoon, you will be met by our tour guide and proceed on a Bikaner sightseeing tour.
- Visit Lallgarh Palace
Jodhpur, a stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 AD by Prince Jodha.
- Early breakfast in Bikaner.
- Arrive Jodhpur where you will check in at the hotel.
- In the afternoon, you will be met by our tour guide and proceed for a Jodhpur city tour.
- Mehrangarh Fort – Situated on a low sandstone hill and features the Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal
- Jaswant Thada – An imposing marble cenotaph built around 1899 AD in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II
- Umaid Public Gardens
Overnight in Jodhpur. (B)
Udaipur is recognized for its extravagant royal residences. The City Palace overlooks Lake Pichola, and is comprised of 11 lavish palaces, complete with courtyards, gardens, and its famous peacock mosaics.
- After breakfast, you will be met by our tour guide and start on a full day.
- The City Palace Museum – Displays a diverse array of weapons, utensils, artifacts, and many other things. The collection is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Udaipur.
- Jagdish Temple – Built in 1651 AD, this Indo-Aryan Temple enshrines a black stone image of Vishnu as Jagannath, Lord of the Universe.
- Sahelion Ki Bari – The spectacular garden displays the unique lifestyle of the royal ladies who once lived in the palaces. See the beautiful garden with large flowerbeds, lawns, pools, fountains, and trees.
In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola. View the Lake Palace now converted into a luxurious heritage hotel.
Overnight at Udaipur. (B)
Pushkar borders the Thar Desert in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It sits near Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 stone staircases where pilgrims bathe. After a leisurely breakfast, our tour guide takes you on a Pushkar city tour which includes:
- Jagat Pita Shri Brahma Temple – This flourishing temple town is full of religious myths and faiths. The biggest attraction: the temple of Lord Brahma, Lord of Creation.
- The Warah Temple – This temple houses an image of Lord Vishnu in the incarnation of Wild Boar.
- Savitri Temple – The temple of Lord Brahma’s consort.
- In the afternoon, we drive to New Delhi and check in at the hotel.
In the evening, you can visit the colorful bazaars of Jaipur or explore the city on your own.
The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewelry, fabric, and shoes, possess a timeless quality and are surely a treasure trove for shopping.
Overnight at Jaipur. (B)
Taj Mahal is situated on the banks of the Yamuna River at the northern end of the formal gardens. You’ll see the Taj Mahal at sunrise when it’s bathed in the first rays of the sun and looks completely golden.
- In the early morning, you will be met by our tour guide.
- Proceed to the Taj Mahal.
- Head back to the hotel for a leisurely breakfast followed by check-out.
- Agra Fort – A well-preserved fortress with a magnificent view of the Taj Mahal. The interior boasts of many grand buildings such as: the Royal Pavilions, the Diwan-e-Am (hall of public audience), and the Diwan-e-khas (hall of private audience).
In the afternoon, you will be transported to Indira Gandhi International Airport for your flight home. (B)